bck to school kids!

fckin back we go! but eh.. i really cant say i dnt wanna go i mean it's my big SENIOR YEAR. and so much stuff is rambling threw my head as i write this in my notebook. i mean im finally here digg!!! wht now college life in Journalism the big NYC is this where im headed? who knws as i been crusin in the Alero all day tryin to shop for some blck jordan 12's for school shoes $150 dee & ricky button $80 and some H&M pants for school. (no more dickies) they too wide. and kickin it and being a rebel with the members.priceless. the whole ora of the gang is me. but hey i stumbled upon my 808's cd tht i have been missing since ever and since he's coming the 6th of dec. might as well touch up on the tracks.
so yup yup breeze out crusin school shoppin. -daavy joness

0 comments:

Post a Comment