Cla$$ Act Thought Of The Day.

just thinking. as my summer days are numbered. why do we do some things in life? this whole summer was amazing for me and a drastic change in character as i stuffed bags w/ clothes to STILL trying to find tht right girl. i mean the ones i've had have not fit me completely. but i wonder how would life be if i was FAMOUS. would i change. nah i like my ora now. i mean think about flashing lights, exclusive party's V.I.P guest list/ people screaming for you as you step on stage. (crying even) going to hotels and finding girls wedged in the bathroom and your closet. like whoa! how cool is tht. chased in the mall. i dnt get it see paparazzi would not phase me. i would want it i would soak tht shxt up! life of the rich & famous it aint for everybody....but just right for me. Daavy Jones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment